COURSE CODE 305
1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs. Participants should supply own Personal Protective Equipment (as per AFAG guidance); NPTC Assessment Schedules (can be supplied on request) & 1 passport sized photograph.
1. Identify the Risk Assessment and Emergency procedures on a work site
2. Prepare a site to work on damaged trees
3. Prepare chainsaw for operation
4. Restrain a root plate of a damaged tree with a hand winch and sever the root plate
5. Dismantle branches from a damaged tree
6. Fell a damaged tree
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to 1 days.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for NPTC competence unit CS48.
Previous City and Guild Course reference CS50