COURSE CODE 307
1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc. Experienced operator.
2. Minimum age 16yrs. Participants should supply own Personal Protective Equipment; NPTC Assessment Schedule Criteria will be supplied. 1 passport sized photograph is required.
3. Participants must hold NPTC units CS30 & CS31.
1. Understand the legislation and safety guidelines pertaining to the use of a chainsaw from a rope and harness
2. Understand the safety considerations to be observed in organising a worksite
3.Understand pruning principles
4. Carry out different forms of pruning
5. Understand how trees deal with wounding
6. Use and maintain a range of pruning equipment
7. Deal with arisings appropriately.
DURATION & AWARD
Previous City and Guild Course reference 307 (CS40)