1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2.Minimum age 16yrs. Participants should supply own Personal Protective Equipment (as per AFAG guidance); NPTC Assessment Schedules (can be supplied on request) & 1 passport sized photograph.
1. Identify the Risk Assessment and Emergency procedures on a work site.
2. Select and prepare equipment required for safe and effective felling of utility poles
3. Prepare utility pole and adjacent area for felling operation
4. Fell utility poles safely and accurately using an appropriate method
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to 1 days.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for NPTC competence unit CS48.
Previous City and Guild Course reference CS43