1.Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs. Participants should supply own Personal Protective Equipment.
1.Participants state the safety requirements & regulations in relation to spraying operations with an emphasis on safe practices, warning signs etc.
2.Participants prepare for use, inspect and maintain spraying equipment in workshop and field conditions. Includes pre-work checks and routine maintenance in accordance with the manufacturers handbook. .
3.Participants state the importance and functions of a fully trained & competent spraying operator.
4. Participants state and identify the correct protective clothing to wear and the standards required.
5.Participants operate a range of spraying equipment in a safe manner having regard for the safety of themselves, the public, property and environmental factors.
6.Participants understand product labels interpretation
7. Participants identify potential hazards and use appropriate techniques to overcome them.
8. Participants undertake and demonstrate a knowledge of risk assessment methodology.
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to 1day.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be issued with a go4skills training certificate.
Maximum 10 participants per course.