PARTICIPANTS & PRE-REQUISITES
1 Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs.
3. Participants can use own Personal Protective Equipment or we can provide it if required ; NPTC Assessment Schedule Criteria will be supplied. 2 passport-sized photographs are required.
1. Identify, Inspect and comment on key parts of the machine
2. Prepare the machine to work safely
3. Operate the machine safely
4. Adjust chip size
5. Deal with blockages
6. Prepare the machine for transportation
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to 1 day.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for City and Guilds/NPTC unit Woodchipper