PARTICIPANTS & PRE-REQUISITES
1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs.
3.Participants can use own Personal Protective Equipment or we can provide it if required ;.
- 1.To Increase awareness of safe manual handling of loads and to reduce the risk of occupational injury while carrying out manual handling tasks in the workplace.
- To identify the skills and techniques involved in safe lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or, moving a load.
- To gain practice and gain feedback on these skills and techniques.
- To comply with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, The Safety Health and Welfare at Work,(General Application) Regulations 2007.
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to ½ day.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed forManual Handling Certification