PARTICIPANTS & PRE-REQUISITES
1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs.
3.Participants can use own Personal Protective Equipment or we can provide it if required ; NPTC Assessment Schedule Criteria will be supplied.2 passport sized photograph is required.
- Understand your duties under the law and help you become a safe and competent pesticide user.
- Understand what pesticides are and their field of use.
- State legislation relevant to pesticide application
- Interpret and use product label information
- Take the appropriate action to protect individuals and the environment
- Store and transport pesticides safely
- Dispose of containers and pesticides safely
- Correctly record information
DURATION & AWARD
1. Normal course duration is up to 2 days.
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for City and Guilds/NPTC unit PA1