PARTICIPANTS & PRE-REQUISITES
1 Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc.
2. Minimum age 16yrs.
3. Participants can use their own Personal Protective Equipment or we can provide it if required; 2 passport-sized photographs are required.
1. Promoting a Safety Culture;
2. Duties and Responsibilities at Work;
3. Accident Reporting and Prevention;
4. Working at Heights;
5. Excavations and Confined Spaces;
6. Working with Electricity Underground and Overhead Services;
7. Personal Protective Equipment;
8.Use of Hand Held Equipment, Tools and Machinery;
9. Safe Use of Vehicles;
10. Noise and Vibration;
11. Manual Handling;
12. Health and Hygiene.
DURATION & AWARD
1. Course Duration – 1 Day
2. Upon successful completion candidates will be assessed for the SOLAS Safe Pass card